One question that I get asked all the time is “Where to Buy Ribbon for Wreaths without a Business License?”
If you are new to wreath making and have been asking yourself this question, I’ve got 10 fantastic places to purchase ribbons to make your next wreath. And… it’s not those big box stores!
Today I’m sharing my Top 10 Places to Buy Ribbons. These are online stores that I have purchases from throughout the years. I can recommend each one for their quality and customer service.
The best part is that you don’t need a business license to purchase from any of these online stores!
But before I share all the places where to buy ribbon for wreaths, let’s chat a little bit about what makes a good ribbon.
Here’s what I look for when choosing ribbon:
- Wired ribbon is a MUST HAVE. If the ribbon isn’t wired then the loops in your bow will not stand up pretty like you want them to.
- Choose basic ribbons to pair with trendy ones. Basic ribbons include solid colors, stripes, and buffalo check.
- If you find a pattern that you love, look for a 20 or 50 yard rolls. Purchasing large rolls will save you money.
- Ribbons come in a variety of widths. My favorites are the 2.5″ and 1.5″ widths of ribbon.
Where to Buy Ribbon for Wreaths
But what if you are ready to take your wreath making to the next level? And you really want to know where the best places to buy ALL THE WREATH SUPPLIES. Then you definately need the Big Book of Faux Floral Supplies!
This is a fantastic resource that will answer so many of your wreath making supply questions. I use it everyday to find amazing supplies for the designer wreaths, floral arrangements, and more.
Are you new to Wreath Making? Here’s a few resources to get you started:
- How to Make a Wreath Bow
- How to Store Ribbon in a Wreath Workshop
- Must Have Tools for Wreath Makers
- How to Make Wreaths
Geraldine Johnson says
I would love to find out where to buy ribbons