How to Make a DIY Snowman Arrangement using a premade container, a few Christmas embellishments, and faux peppermint candies. It’s an easy to follow video tutorial that will teach you how to make a mini Christmas centerpiece for your home or to give as a gift!
Today I’m going to show you how to create a simple and easy mini Snowman Arrangement for your front door using a premade piece with just a few more supplies from the local craft store.
It’s a perfect way to add holiday cheer to your kitchen, powder roon, or to give as a Christmas gift to a friend.
How to Make a DIY Snowman Arrangement
(This tutorial contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.)
- Electric Hot Glue Skillet or Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- EZ BowMaker
- Bind wire
- 8” plastic zip ties
- Scissors (these are my favorite!)
- Wire Cutters (yep! I love these too.)
- Small Handheld Steamer (optional)
If you are a serious wreath maker then you will want to get this fabulous resource: JULIE’S BIG BOOK OF FAUX FLORAL SUPPLIERS
Supplies Needed to Make a DIY Fall Garland
- wire cutters
- premade mini Christmas arrangement
- Embellishments from the craft store
How to Make an Easy Snowman Centerpiece
Always wanted to learn how to make your own Christmas Tree Topper?
Here’s a great video tutorial for you!
Are you new to Wreath Making? Here’s a few resources to get you started:
- How to Make a Wreath Bow
- How to Store Ribbon in a Wreath Workshop
- Must Have Tools for Wreath Makers
- How to Make Wreaths