Welcome to The DIY Collective!
Oh my goodness! What a fabulous party we had last week ~ all thanks to you!
Looking through everyone’s links was so much fun and I can’t wait to do it again this week. So get ready to show off your awesomeness and be inspired by others!
Bloggers, the party opens at 6 AM ET every Thursday, and features are chosen the following week. When you link up at The DIY Collective, your posts are seen on these six awesome blogs:
Every week, 4 features and the most viewed post are shared on all six blogs in the Premier Collection – giving featured projects maximum exposure! If you love any of the posts we feature, please click-through the link to pin from the original source.
1.This up-cycled bench from Nourish and Nestle is absolutely gorgeous! You won’t even believe what it looked like before.
2. Love this super cute Ikea Step Stool Makeover from Pastels and Macarons. It’s always so amazing what a little bit of paint can do.
3.Two Twenty One came up with a really cute and functional way to show a little State pride. Love it!
4. I don’t know about Ya’ll but I’m in “Organize All The Things” mode and this sweet little crate from The Casual Craftlete would look perfect in my craft room.
MOST VIEWED Post of the Week
We’ll be sharing all of these posts on The DIY Collective Pinterest Board. If you are one of the bloggers whose post was featured this week, add this button to your blog!
Now it’s your turn to share your posts for a chance to be featured in the Premier Collection at next week’s party! By linking up at The DIY Collective you agree to:
- Show us some love. Please follow all the hosts on social media. Also, grab a party button or link back to us in some way.
The DIY Collective Link Party Button
- Share your posts. Submit up to 3 family friendly DIY, crafts, and/or home decor links you’ve never shared with us before. Please link to a specific post, not your home page. No food, recipes, Etsy shops, link parties and/or photos that you have purchased and/or do not have permission to share. Links that do not comply will be deleted. Please be aware that by sharing your posts at The DIY Collective, you are giving permission to our hosts to share your projects on social media, on their blogs as featured posts and in round-up posts with links back to your site with all credit given to you.
- Be inspired. Visit other links to get great ideas and leave positive, encouraging comments. After all, this is a party – you should mingle!
- Let us contact you. When you link up, we’ll add you to our party exclusive email list, so you’re among the first to know each week when the party starts! (You can opt out at any time).
Let’s Get This Party Started
I link up with these fun parties!
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and/or is a sponsored post. I may receive compensation in the form of monetary compensation or product compensation in exchange for my review. I take pride in reviewing only products that fit my brand and will be beneficial to my readers. And while this post is sponsored or contains affiliate links, all the opinions are my own. Why do I do this? It will help me keep this DIY’ing Mama crafting for another day! For more on my disclosure policy click here.