Easy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese Recipe that is perfect for a busy weeknight. Gooey, creamy and oh so QUICK! Perfectly creamy and cheesy mac and cheese that takes only 30 minutes to make on stovetop.
Easy Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- One box of Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta
- 1 cup of Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- 1/2 cup of Process American Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Begin the macaroni and cheese recipe by cooking the Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta according to package instructions. I love how this yummy pasta is finished in about 10 minutes and there is no draining once it’s done!
Once the pasta is tender simply add all of the other ingredients and stir until combined. It transforms into one big pot of creamy cheesiness. Yum! Barilla Pronto helps make your pasta mealtime prep faster and easier – all in one pan!
I love serving this quick and easy recipe during our Thanksgiving Dinner or an outside fall gathering. It’s a perfect addition to my post of Easy Tips for Fall Entertaining.
Make sure to check out these simple recipes my family loves!
Easy Weeknight Recipes
- Meatball Pizza Bake ~ A Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff from Amy at Atta Girl Says
- Cheesy Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Chicken from Lindsay at My Creative Days
- 10 Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes
Looking for new dishes to show off your favorite recipes? Check these out!