Let’s learn How to Make an Easter Wreath using a metal cross sign! It’s an easy to follow video tutorial that will teach you how to make a DIY Easter Wreath for your home or to give as a gift.
Spring is the perfect time for decorating your front door. Today I’m going to show you how to create a simple and easy door wreath using colorful spring flowers and a large cross sign from Hobby Lobby.
How to Make an Easter Wreath
(This tutorial contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.)
- Electric Hot Glue Skillet or Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- EZ BowMaker
- Bind wire
- 8” plastic zip ties
- Scissors (these are my favorite!)
- Wire Cutters (yep! I love these too.)
- Small Handheld Steamer (optional)
Supplies Needed to Make a DIY Easter Wreath
- wire cutters
- flowers and greenery
- large metal cross sign
- 18 inch grapevine wreath
How to Make an Easter Wreath for Front Door
Are you new to Wreath Making? Then you probably have LOTS of questions!
Here’s a few resources to get you started:
- How to Make a Wreath Bow
- How to Store Ribbon in a Wreath Workshop
- Must Have Tools for Wreath Makers
- How to Make Wreaths