DIY Valentines Flower Arrangement with red roses and purple peonies from my wreath workshop! It’s an easy to follow video tutorial that will teach you how to make a floral arrangement for your home or to give as a gift.
Today I’m going to show you how to create a simple and easy tutorial to make a DIY Valentines Flower Arrangement using red roses, peonies, and greenery.
Bonus: there’s a sneaky trick I’ll show you with garlands too!
How to Make a DIY Valentines Floral Arrangement
Wreath Making Tools Needed
(This tutorial contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.)
- Electric Hot Glue Skillet or Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Scissors (these are my favorite!)
- Wire Cutters (yep! I love these too.)
- Small Handheld Steamer (optional)
- Red roses (Hobby Lobby)
- Purple Peonies
- Greenery garlands (Hobby Lobby)
- small container
DIY Flower Arrangement for Valentine’s Day
Are you new to Wreath Making? Here’s a few resources to get you started:
- How to Make a Wreath Bow
- How to Store Ribbon in a Wreath Workshop
- Must Have Tools for Wreath Makers
- How to Make Wreaths