DIY Spring Wreath with leftovers from my wreath workshop! It’s an easy to follow video tutorial that will teach you how to make a Spring Flower Wreath for your home or to give as a gift.
Today I’m going to show you how to create a simple and easy door wreath using only the leftover flowers and leaves from past projects.
It’s a perfect way to use up ALL those leftovers pieces and parts of flower bushes and greenery stems!
How to Make a Spring Wreath
(This tutorial contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.)
- Electric Hot Glue Skillet or Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- EZ BowMaker
- Bind wire
- 8” plastic zip ties
- Scissors (these are my favorite!)
- Wire Cutters (yep! I love these too.)
- Small Handheld Steamer (optional)
If you are a serious wreath maker then you will want to get this fabulous resource: JULIE’S BIG BOOK OF FAUX FLORAL SUPPLIERS
Supplies Needed to Make a DIY Spring Wreath with Leftovers
- wire cutters
- leftover flowers and greenery
- 20 inch evergreen wreath
How to Make a Spring Wreath with Leftover Flowers
Are you new to Wreath Making? Here’s a few resources to get you started:
- How to Make a Wreath Bow
- How to Store Ribbon in a Wreath Workshop
- Must Have Tools for Wreath Makers
- How to Make Wreaths